Atlantic City Jewelry offers a full range of on site repair services. We can handle the repair or reconstructions of all types, from ring sizing to replacing lost stones.
We also specialize in antique and vintage pieces.
- Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
- All prong work (including retipping and replacing prongs).
- Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave’ set and bright cutting).
- Finishing (including epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish, and Rhodium plating).
- Chain repairs/soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering).
- Clasp repair (including spring rings, fish hook, lobster claw, box clasp and barrel clasp).
- Pearl repair (including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl).
- Engraving (including simple ring engraving and engraving setup).
- Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion).
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing).
Our skilled jewelers provide a full range of top notch jewelry refinishing, refurbishment, and repair services. We have the latest technology and skill to accomplish the most challenging request with professionalism and style.